it starts from " padya of ashvayuja maasa"
- its also called "dasara habba"
- on the day of padya ,have to keep" bombae"(dolls)specially "pattada bombae".
- goddess durga is worshiped in different forms on all 9 days .last day (10 th) is vijaya dashami
- daily have to perform the pooja by doing kukumarchane,and reciting durga sapthashathi.
- first day prepare belle obattu along with habbada adigae.
- daily prepare panaka,kosumbari and do naivedya along with milk.
- give arishina,kukuma to muthyidae daily
- in the evening give bombae bagina to small children(girls)
7 th day,on "sapthami,moola nakshyra day is saraswathi pooja.
- this is done by keeping all books,pen pencil and other things.perform the pooja prepare yariyappa for naivedya
8th day on astami is durga astami.
- perform the durga pooja.prepare ambodae ,payasa chitranna for naivedya
- give arishina,kukuma to ladies and also for girls.along with panaka kosumbari,blouse piece,dakshinae,milk etc.
9th day is maha navami(ayudha pooja) do pooja for all ayudha,vehicles,other electrical instruments.
- 0n all 9 days do aarathi ,but dont do aarathi on vijaya dasami day prepare habadda adigae,and do normal poja
- keep down the pattada bombae on this day this is also called nada habba.
page revision: 25, last edited: 29 Mar 2008 13:35